I am a Coldfusion Website and Application specialist, offering development and maintenance services on a LIMITED freelance basis.
I am based in the UK, but handle projects from all over the world. I’m also a Top-Rated freelancer with a 100% job success rating for my 6000+ hours of work on Upwork (formerly ODesk).
I pride myself on great communication, patience, and translating business requirements into a practical, functional application.
I won’t waste your time taking on work I’m not experienced in. Below is a list of my strengths and weaknesses. If your job requirements fall under my strengths, feel free to get in touch so we can chat. If your job requirements fall predominantly under my weaknesses, it’s probably best to find someone else.
- Web application development
- Dashboards, Reports, CRM, ERP development
- API integration
- Mailgun and Mailchimp and other mail providers
- JQuery and AJAX
- Bootstrap, FontAwesome and Frontend integration
- Proficiency in MS SQL and MySQL databases
- Rudimentary understanding of all the different Coldfusion frameworks, such as Coldbox, Far Cry, cfWheels. I can work within the frameworks, but am no expert on each framework.
- Development using external languages such as Java.
- Graphic and website design. I can take themes provided and integrate them perfectly though.
- Network and web server management. I can handle the basics, but not complex server/web server troubleshooting.
Please only contact me with serious and clear specifications. Everyone’s time is important and I promise not to waste yours. I appreciate the same in return.
My current rate (2022) is $85 USD per hour.
(All testimonials are viewable on my Upwork profile linked above)
5 BIG stars across the board for Paolo. The quality and efficiency of his work was only surpassed by the thoroughness of his communication. His replies to my questions were prompt, complete and insightful. As a result of the exceptional results he provided I expanded the scope of my initial project. A true professional who was a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend. – Michael, Vancouver
Paolo is a great developer to work with, consistently delivering on schedule while taking the initiative to go beyond the bare requirements to ensure a quality result. I look forward to our next project together. – Thomas, Houston
Paolo was a pleasure to work with. He was very communicative and efficient, suggesting a solution to our job which we did not consider and which was ultimately much more effective than our previous plan. I would definitely suggest working with Paolo anytime! FreeAxez – Delran
One of the best contractors that we have hired. Greg – Vancouver
Tags: coldfusion Developer, coldfusion development, coldfusion developer uk, coldfusion programming, coldfusion uk, coldfusion 2016, adobe coldfusion, coldfusion consulting, coldfusion freelancer